Tuesday 13 December 2011

Old Entry : Hubby warded in ICU

This is also past entry but still it is part of my life which I like to share here.

While i was in Bangalore for Proxima project with partner there, hubby ada cakap sakit perut dan few days muntah-muntah. I could feel some un-easy feeling dah masa tu, tapi I tak boleh buat apa. Dah 2-3 klinik dia pergi still tak ok jugak. Then I just called my MIL mintak tolong bawakkan ke hospital.
Satu malam tak tidur nak tunggu berita dari my sister in law yang tolong bawakkan hubby ke KPJ Selangor (after referred by a doctor).

Then, lepas subuh tu, baru tahu dari my mom that hubby dah masuk ICU. His low blood drop until 20! Since hubby ada history of 'leukemia' since he was born (now he is normal), I was very panicked and that morning I asked for permission to fly back KL.

The only chance I got the fastest and easiest way is by MAS. But it was a nightmare to get confirmation on my ticket changes. Luckily my company partner were very helpful and professional. There and then they search for available ticket and reserved for me. Unfortunately, until 6pm I still did not received my confirmation of flight yet. That was due to customer service counter that only open after 9 pm and my flight was at 12.15 midnight.

Even tak dapat confirmation lagi, I just called a taxi to the airport and keep praying all the way until the gate opened. Airport Bangalore nih pelik sikit, passenger tak boleh masuk without printed e-ticket untuk dapatkan boarding pass. Since I takde yang printed one, (sebab kat airport counter tak bukak lagi), I tawakkal jer baca doa banyak-banyak sambil tunjuk kertas yang tulis benda-benda kerja kat police-guard yang jaga gate tu. Alhamdullilah dengan kuasa Tuhan, I berjaya melepasi 2 pegawai polis yang bertugas kat situ , dalam hati masih tertanya-tanya apa yang polis tu tengok kat kertas tu, walhal tu bukan e-ticket pon. Wallahualam!

Then, finally I got boarding pass at 11pm ++ and have to wait for a while for my flight back to KL.

My hubby was warded in ICU for 3 days , then the rest of the week in normal ward for further procedure. Final report says, he got ulcer all over his usus besar dan perut. And the doctor even found few polyps inside his usus besar. This is un-usual case because these polyps can anytime trigger the white cell to active. Due to this condition, he has to do scope every two years to make sure the polyps safely removed from the usus.


 ~ in ICU


Well, setiap penyakit itu ada hikmahnya. Dan kita tak tahu apa dan kenapa ia terjadi pada kita. Cuma kita perlu banyak bersabar dan sentiasa ingat kepadaNya. Sesungguhnya Allah tidak menduga seseorang hambanya jika Dia tahu hambanya tidak mampu untuk menghadapinya. Jadikan setiap sesuatu itu sebagai pengajaran dan pedoman untuk kita hadapi segala cabaran di masa hadapan, InsyaAllah...

No comments:

Post a Comment